Thursday, April 21, 2011

Educational Decree 31

We should be having our first guest soon! Until then, I would suggest looking up Delores Umbridge’s Educational Decrees. Also make sure you know weather they were passed by her or by Fudge. It is really quite interesting and you never know if they will come up on the end-of-term exams, or maybe on your OWLs and NEWTs. 
Luv,
Lily and Victoire


Ps. there is some serious Potter fans on etsy. this was my personal favorite but i sure Victoire would disagree.
www.etsy.com/listing/62653884/custom-spell-charm-wall-hoop-art-6-hoop
—Evans

5 comments:

  1. I definitely disagree. Hee hee this is Victoire BTW. I looked it up, there are heels with the dark mark painted on them! And yes, it comes in handy to know the educational decrees, as Lily very well knows!
    -Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant find them... I will if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERE THEY ARE!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/69211255/hand-painted-heels-dark-mark?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=harry+potter+clothing&ga_page=5&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

    Luv,
    Vee

    ReplyDelete