Thursday, May 5, 2011

Luna

We have a new member coming to our blog! She will be a co-authoress, and her name is Luna! So far, we aren't positive on details, but we hope she will post frequently. That makes me (Victoire) the only V name! I am hoping that throughout our blogging, we slowly bring in more people, until we have a whole slew of authors. I am going to make this post short and sweet, because it is late and I need to clean some pans from my cooking (My house elf has abandoned me!). About the cooking, the pierogies (little polish dumpling thingies) were delicious. Here's the recipe:
Package of \potato and onion pierogies (I got mine from Whole Foods)
1 Onion (optional)
Olive Oil
Goat cheese or sour cream (optional)
Frying pan (big!)

Follow directions on package to boil pierogies.When they are done boiling, drain them and let dry. If you are using the onion, chop it up and put it in the frying pan you are planning to use for the pierogies, along with enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan, plus some extra, and fry until browned (like, normal browned onion thing). Take out of pan and put into small bowl (well, one that will contain it). Now put the pierogies in the same pan. Even if you aren't using onion, I suggest throwing in a few pieces. Add some more olive oil (the same basic amount I said to use for the onion). Heat up the oil. Throw in the pierogies (Be careful! Sometimes the oil will get bubbly!) Fry each pierogi so that each side is slightly crisp (a little browned is PERFECT! That nice, golden-y color!) If you are using goat cheese and/or sour cream, put each in a small bowl. When the pierogies are done, put them on a plate and serve. I like mine with goat cheese spread on the top and some of those delish onions! NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

Au Revoir! Victoire OUT!!!

p.s. Victoire has become a death eater, so her posts may seem a bit psycho. Also, she would like you to know that she now sees the bright side of being a sadistic, psychopath witch with prodigious skills and no conscience. Family members can be annoying.

2 comments:

  1. sorry about victoire. as she said she's become a death eater (in my opinion since "wee potters the one, now voldy's gone moldy" why would anyone become a death eater?)

    —Evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It's me, Luna. I'm not quite used to this funny blog stuff, but Daddy says since I'm a smart girl I'll be able to figure it out. I have not created any new recipes yet, but I am working on a dish that I'm going to name after my father. There is this one squirt of whipped cream that looks exactly like his beard, and if you remove that, some of the flavor will come out of the Gurdyroot powder. The mix of everything is complex, so even I, the creator, have not perfected it. I will let you know when I have.

    - Luna <3

    ReplyDelete