Friday, August 12, 2011

Pottermore: The Not-So-Perfect Email

I know I am sounding a bit like a whining, complaining girl named Myrtle, but this Pottermore thing is really pissing me off! So, finally, the day after I posted that email, I was talking to my BFFL named Rachel. She is in Greece, so we have to talk to her over Gmail. Of course, I was checking my inbox every half-second while emailing her, and then one time I checked, and, TA DA! It was there. I was overjoyed, anyone would be, and I clicked on it, my heart full of sunshine and happiness and crap like that. I received the following message:

You have been selected for early entry into Pottermore!


We’re really excited to confirm that you are one of the lucky people selected for early entry into Pottermore, ahead of when it is open-to-all in October, to help us add finishing touches!
We will activate your account between mid-August and the end of September, so keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email. When this arrives you will be able to enter Pottermore. In the meantime, you can check the Pottermore Insider for all the latest news, updates and announcements.
We look forward to welcoming you to Pottermore.
Any person, smart or stupid, would be pissed. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS? I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YET ANOTHER EMAIL. ANY SELF-RESPECTING PERSON WOULD JUST GET TO THE EFFING POINT. 
I am sorry for my strong language. I am just mad. This is not appropriate behaviour from the woman who created my life's food. I am shaking my head in disappointment. Speaking of shaking, I am shaking from anger too, and sadness.
Is there anything left to say?? I feel not. 
With sadness in my heart, I bid you all Farewell.
From your angered friend,
Vee
p.s. I put my twitter feed on here. Don't read it unless you are bored. Which you probably are, if you are reading this blog.
p.p.s. I want to give a GIHUGIC shout out to Helga Andromeda Tsuki Sophie Fontinilla Lovegood Natsu Starr. She got me in to Pottermore. Now who is going to get me out, LOL!
-V

1 comment:

  1. Dearest V, how was life while i was gone? i know you are angry about pottermore but at least you got a spot *coughinconsitentsistersnotkeepingpromisescough* which i didnt so you really have no right to be angry.


    by the way, the "lily's twitter feed" app doesnt work (not that i use my twitter a whole lot anyway) you might want to look into that (i would but i have to get 10 hours of math, and 8 paged book report and my latin homework done by september first. doesnt exactly give me much time to do anything else.

    <3 Lily

    ReplyDelete