Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Ideas


I hope you like that one... It seems to be made out of seaweed and mermaid's hair, with rice inside. Dipped of course in oil from the Bubotuber garden we have (it's pus is usually used as an acne sure, so these foods will be very good for young teens with horrible acne problems. You should look into it, Vee. JK!), so I hope it looks good!!!

http://www.bonappetit.com/blogsandforums/blogs/badaily/nori_on_stick.jpg


This is an amazing loaf of bread that I think we should try, though with a few differences. First off, I think we should try using gnome saliva instead of milk, to give it gook luck, and also, with all the wheat that needs to be included, this loaf often yells too much. So I was thinking if we put a quieting charm on the dough before we bake, it would have better affects. Think about it!!!

http://ninecooks.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451fa5069e20133f3d4d7ee970b-800wi

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me what you think... they tasted very healthy and are of course good for you, even though you turn a nasty shade of green after you eat the bread (with most of my changes except the Quietus charm) and start talking in yibberish. These side effects only last for 5 minutes, yet again, I am almost ammune to gnome saliva. I was hoping the quietus charm would work, but I havn't tried it yet. If one of you could, and then report back, that would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a few suggestions and comments to make on your ideas.
    the nori (rice wrapped in seaweed and mermaid hair) looks good but could you specify what kind of hair it is? im allergic to welsh mermaid hair (the pretty ones.)
    For the bread id suggest using half milk and half gnome saliva instead of 100% gnome saliva. the saliva is thicker than milk so subbing it out completely could ruin the loaf. also, it might lessen the side effects some.
    if the bread is yelling to much because of noisy wheat id suggest ordering muggle wheat. it is healthier and quieter so is generally a better option. if all else fails though, you can always stun the bread and then silence it. (the stunning breaks the spell resistance so the silencing will work better)

    hope your baking is successful!
    —Evans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esqueeze me? Did you just imply that I have terrible acne!? I am SURE yours is worse! (JK). BTW has anyone ever noticed JK is the first two letters of JK Rowling? I think about it every time I see it! Also, Dearest Luna, it is Immune, not ammune. Pardon, I have picky spelling!
    Anyway, I do suggest using normal wheat, it usually has a better effect when you are cooking. Lily, stunning spells can permanently damage your innards, so I don't suggest using them. If you MUST use magic wheat, I suggest you grow it yourself, OR I suggest confundo. It makes the wheat confused, giving you proper time to silence it. I am allergic to most kinds of mermaid hair, unless it is boiled. After that, it is better.
    Good job Luna. I am proud!
    Luv,
    Vee

    p.s. I am very very very happy that I am the oldest of the three of you! nya nya nya nya nya!

    ReplyDelete