Monday, May 30, 2011

Rant Post #1: Vic vs. Vee

Okay, we all have to rant and rave and fill up some space at some point in our lives, so I decided it was time that this blog had a space filler up-er. And okay, yes, Evans did start berating me for not posting, but that is entirely beside the point. Here we go, off on the wonderful rant roller coaster!
Lately, people have been insisting on calling me Vic! I mean, really! It just sounds so... crude! It sounds like... Vicar, or... huh. Some sort of alcoholic beverage! Or, worse yet, Nick, which sounds like Nicky, which reminds me of someone I dislike, who I shan't go talking about in the internet in case they find me. But really! It is absolutely awful! If you INSIST upon shortening Victoire, say Vee please! Or V even. Like darling Evans has learned (I can't seem to recall if I threatened her or not...). So take a leaf from Evans, or Jenna Wood, or her friend Kras (Yes, I am talking about random people who I may or may not have not met in real life) and call me Vee!
Moral of the story: If you call me Vic, you will soon have an unsuspected house call by the Dark Lord.

That's all! I really do still love all of you faithful readers though. Well, we don't have any faithful readers but WE WILL! Someday!

Luv,
Vee

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finally posting Vee! you know i never called you Vic, i only ever called you Victoire or Vee : )


    <3 Evans

    ReplyDelete